10.10.2005

143

143=i love you

My wife and I went and saw a movie on our anniversary. Exciting, I know. But, it's nice to have a date night away from the kids no matter what it is. We went and saw Serenity. If you watched the show Firefly, you will like the movie. If you a sci-fi geek you will very likely like the movie. If you are married to a sci-fi geek you might actually like it too. In this case, my wife is the loving spouse of a sci-fi geek who watched the show. Thank you for suggesting this movie so I did not have to.

1432

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1432-r-

Believe it or not, I actually do listen to what you say! ;) The motion-sickness I got from watching that movie was well worth the alone-time with you. Thanks for being a wonderful part of my life!!! I love you.

19:14  
Blogger Stacey said...

awww thats so sweet

15:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home