9.06.2005

Suspended disbelief...

Most of the blogs I read out there are in one way or another journal-like. Some are news, pundits or whatever. But, by far, almost all are non-fiction.

I came across a blog today that is fiction. But delivered in a blog form that never tells you it is fiction, it just assumes you will figure it out. It's a bit dark and it's a bit twisted. But, it is neat when you first read it, you wonder if it is real..or maybe based on something real. It's an interesting read. The author is definately talented.

Not something I would recommend for everyone, but it is something I will read each time a new post comes out. It reminds me of how I heard Charles Dickens' stories used to come out...as a serial in the paper. Each post is just a bit more of the story.

The Man on the Clapham Ambulance:
http://claphambulance.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home