8.26.2005

Puke & Squirt

Though that could be a title of some run reports, this is actually the theme of my home right now. Seems my wife was up as many times as I was for the sleep study. I get home to find my wife still in bed, she got an OK to go into work late. Both my sons (6 & 4) have been up multiple times in the night puking and with diarrhea. I apologize to my wife for not being here. But, since she has 3 hours until she needs to be at work and the boys are now sleeping semi-peacefully. I decide to make my bi-weekly run to Wal-Mart while everyone is sleeping. Actually a very good time to go: 0630 on a Friday. Very few people there and most of the stockers were done. I only had the floor cleaners to deal with. I get home just after 0800 and I make sure to stop and get the wife some coffee on the way home...definitely a day she'll need it.

Now it is time for me to sign-off and enjoy my day off...well, do laundry and clean up after the "little squirts"...oops, I mean my boys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coffee was much appreciated!

17:29  
Blogger Stacey said...

Awwww. You stopped and got her coffee? That was soooooo sweet!

13:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home