8.19.2005

In the Beginning...

OK. Here I am starting this whole blogging adventure. I've considered this for awhile and I also read a few blogs daily. Though I like some free-form blogs, most that I enjoy are more focused than that.

So, for now at least, I am going to try and focus on topics that interest me the most..mind you they are huge topics.

  1. My family may get mentioned occasionally. I really don't WANT to blog about them or really about my friends either. But, how can I not metion them when they are such a large part of my life.
  2. My work. I actually have one job that I am thinking about leaving soon and I am about to start another in a whole new field. I expect to blog about this more than anything. Like most adults in the US, I tend to spend a lot of my time and energy dealing with working.
  3. A few odd topics I have an interest in. This includes Essential Tremor, which is a condition that runs in my family.

Like most who blog about work, I am going to be making an effort to change names and not mention anything that could give me any legal or employment issues. So, don't plan on any good gossip here either. Just thoughts from a guy who has been known to be a bit blunt, a bad speller and worse typer, and mostly honest-to-a-fault.

Lastly, welcome..lets see how this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home