8.30.2005

I hate being sick...

I don't like even calling myself sick...it's more like I feel ill...or even better...I feel "not well". Saying I am sick just implies a bunch of stuff that I am trying to avoid.

Well, nothing happened today, did very little at work except for the normal helpdesk-think for people type questions. It is raining like crazy here. Left overs from Hurricane Katrina. I'm really interested in how Acadian Ambulance (www.acadianambulance.com) prepared for this and how they think their plans have worked out. I suspect they'll be very busy until they get the whole city emptied. Then I suspect they will be even busier when people move back in and have to deal with a dirty and damaged city. Best of luck to all down there in LA, MS and AL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home