11.15.2005

We're not in Kansas...

But, it may be hard to tell.

Three tornado warnings in my county today. Two during the day and one just after sundown.

There were a three confirmed tornados in the area from what I can tell so far. Luckily none were near my home or actually in my city. But, they did serious damage in nearby towns. Sadly, the picture above is by far the smallest of today's tornados. Also a lot of wind damage in general all over the area. One of the mobile homes that survived the tornado last week was struck by lightning today too. The fire was put out quickly.

Temperatures have really dropped. November should be closer to normal now. At least, I hope so.

Just think of the anxiety level in this town...lots more anxiety related runs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home